Rasen on Sunday

Simon

At the Start
Any thoughts?

Can't make my mind up on the first, Oasis Knight will obviously win the second, can't decide between Peppertree Lane and Pollen Jock in the third, probably going to go for Sunsetten or Closestthingtocrazy in the fourth, not sure on the last three races.

Last edited:
Any thoughts?

Can't make my mind up on the first, Oasis Knight will obviously win the second, can't decide between Peppertree Lane and Pollen Jock in the third, probably going to go for Sunsetten or Closestthingtocrazy in the fourth, not sure on the last three races.
Haven't looked at the card, but Oasis Knight and Peppertree Lane wouldn't be out of crufts. And not because they're pedigree.

Oasis Knight not for me at 4-9 but there's not much to oppose him with as Tower is a bit of a ponce as well and Jackstown's bumper form hardly sets pulses racing.

In the 4.30, I'm against Another Trump at 13-8. The race he won here last time wasn't great and he often disappoints. I've backed Global Flyer at 11-2.

At 5.00, Rince Donn doesn't win very often and may find the ground a bit lively but I still think 8-1 is a bit too big for a horse that ran very well last time.

In the novice chase (4.00), I reckon Laureldean River is worth a small each-way at 20s.

Happy punting.

Back