Reporting a Private Message

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
To any mods looking in...

I have received an unsolicited and unwelcome private message today.

Perhaps it's a glitch with the new system but I would like to report the sender and have them blocked, not just from my own messages, but from the site.

Any advice?

Same as walsworth but I feel very strongly about the illegal puppy farming 'industry'.

Trudi, you can PM me any time :lol:

Aww, yes - me too. Not sure I like that being able to happen in the new forum - we’ve had tipsters plying their trade, but never anything like that I don’t think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one very abusive PM, must be two or three years ago now, maybe more, which was very bigoted, sectarian and racial.

I didn't recognise the sender but it was either a 'lurker' or just someone with a severe dislike for me acting under a second ID.

In my shock/horror, I deleted the message and blocked the offender and it was only after thinking about it for a few minutes that I decided to contact a mod and ask for it to be investigated.

Unfortunately, because I'd deleted the message there was nothing the mod could do.

I suspect it was someone I'd had on long-term ignore but it hasn't happened again so maybe the sad case has moved on to some other forum.

I’ve got one!!! No spaniels for me though. :(
9a9937fc4688e9d246edbacd713cd85c.jpg

I’ve just received this too. Didn’t open it, just deleted it. Been caught out before on here and it took my pc down permanently, many years ago.

I’ve got two more actually - Are the applications not being monitored any more?!

Yes they are. Bryan went through them the other day - If you could hyperlink to their profiles here, I'll kick them :)

Yes they are. Bryan went through them the other day - If you could hyperlink to their profiles here, I'll kick them :)

I forwarded you the first message I got - can you do it from that? ( don’t know what a hyperlink is, let alone how to do it [emoji1787])

Back