Riggins

Cadre the best bet in the race for me - had the worst draw possible last time out yet still managed to finish an eyecatching fourth, previously hacked up at Yarmouth and still IMO ahead of the handicapper.

Cadre the best bet in the race for me - had the worst draw possible last time out yet still managed to finish an eyecatching fourth, previously hacked up at Yarmouth and still IMO ahead of the handicapper.
Would agree with all that Martin; a massive eyecatcher at Sandown imo.

I like Cadre as a horse, my main worry is he is used a lot to lead the group horses at home and yes whilst that indicates he is still a well handicapped animal it just makes me wonder whether he may be inclined to get a bit buzzed up.

I haven't spoken to my man but I know he worked this morning, will let you know how later.

If Cadre has a shout then so does Dunn'o but he needs a kind draw because if they split in two groups he'll need to be drawn near the rail in order to dominate like he did at Sandown.

He has a shout Stan but given the draws they had at Sandown were at opposite ends of the spectrum - couldn't have gone any better for Dunn'o and it will be much harder to lead in the Hunt Cup than in a Sandown handicap.

Back