RP Tipping

Willi

At the Start
Was hoping someone here can sort this one out for me.
I use RP for cross referencing on my picks along with other sites and take their comments in mind when going about my betting.
The thing is I don’t have a full membership so I can’t view their tipping but whenever results are posted it seems they have at
least 50% of every meeting tipped on the spot. Take today’s Southwell for instance where RP tipped 5 out of 7 correctly including
one Taikoo which landed 7/1. Who would tip a far from consistent 20 lengths beaten horse coming off a 74 day break, or one
far from handling handicappers and barely making it in the sellers and claimers in the form of Spic ‘n Span also landing 7/1?
Seems too good to be true because it that’s the case then I’m signing up for a full membership right now. Perhaps there are factors
in the races which I fail to address, or maybe they’re “in the know” as often folks like to say, I really don’t know.
Would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
If you're referring the little yellow 'RP' icon on their results it can mean the horse was tipped anywhere in the paper not just the main racecard. Is this what you mean?

If you're referring the little yellow 'RP' icon on their results it can mean the horse was tipped anywhere in the paper not just the main racecard. Is this what you mean?

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. Does this mean that any tipped horse landed is considered tipped by RP?
What's the value of their tips if they can list different tips for the same race all over the paper and site and then consider it a successful pick?

Still baffled. Cheers Gearoid for clearing some of it for me.

Last edited:
Exactly. They can claim all the training centres as well like Newmarket, Lambourn and Epson etc. They also claim top rated by Topspeed, RP ratings.

I have not seen what is referred to above tbh. I'm not a member either but do check the diomed verdict when looking at racecards, and they did support my view that Taikoo could win so I'm not complaining. Hopefully they can keep tipping winners on diomed and spotlight; it can help you decide when having a quick look at a race when you're not really 100% sure what will win. The heavy hitting professionals might not take much notice but I'm sure it helps the majority of punters whether looking on their pc's or in the betting shops before the race.

Last edited:
I have not seen what is referred to above tbh. I'm not a member either but do check the diomed verdict when looking at racecards, and they did support my view that Taikoo could win so I'm not complaining. Hopefully they can keep tipping winners on diomed and spotlight; it can help you decide when having a quick look at a race when you're not really 100% sure what will win. The heavy hitting professionals might not take much notice but I'm sure it helps the majority of punters whether looking on their pc's or in the betting shops before the race.

I use the diomed myself and it's true Taiko was said to have more than just a chance. Like I said the site itself is very helpful in terms of browsing through the stats, keeping up with the news and having bits of commentaries to help you drop the decision but it just seemed as if their tipping is above and beyond every reasonable strike rate so wanted to clear that up.

Back