Sandown Tonight

Euronymous

Senior Jockey
Probably their best card of the year this evening. I`m glad they lost the Temple Stakes to Haydock and concentrated on making this meeting as enticing as possible.

The Brigadier Gerard Stakes is a really nice looking race but the leading participants all have question marks against them whether they be form, ground, penalty or class related. I`m half tempted to put a small lay on Lucarno who surely can`t win under a Group 1 penalty, but when i`m laying i always like a couple of solid sorts running for me and this could turn into a replica of the Leger - a race the Gosden horse won almost by default as he doesn`t really stay 16F. shrug:: It`s a no bet race but my tip would be Passage of Time who has her ground and should drift to a nce price on Betfair.

I am going for the horse with winning G2 form over 10f on soft and whose first time out form reads 3-1-1-1. NAP.

I had a large bet on Marahel at real 17/1 on Betfair and could not access the market to lay off in running . :angy:

Smokey Oakey, that's a bit of a turn up.

Would never have picked that one out in a million years, thought 10f on soft ground would be too far for him.

Well done Dame Judi!

Passage Of Time has not trained on (though was over rated imo even at her best) and a disappointing return for Lucarno.

Back