Saturday Banker

Desperate Dan

Senior Jockey
My local stable are very confident that Feeling Fresh can follow-up it`s Chester win in the Carlisle 6-55. Course and distance should be far more suitable than at Chester. Fill yer boots!!

Haydock's biggest day of the year apparently. I'm twenty minutes away and I've never been tempted. Probably because of all the sweaty fillies.

BARSHIBA - kerchinggg! Well, not for me, but for a lot of you, I hope. All the way, one eye or not, just brilliant. Fab ride from Hayley.

She looks huge, unbalanced, pulls like a train and wanders around, but my she is tough.

You gotta love Barshiba. Does everything wrong but still wins in her turn. No let down for the Hardwicke form that either.

I have a few doubts about Feeling Fresh

form when OHR is 64 or more...

has not won after a win including when a beaten fav

is he too high in the weights?..especially as when he is well weighted they can win 4k+ races with him..why win a £2k race tonight which will hoist his mark up to about 68 which will take a long time to get down..when they can get his weight down from 64 by him losing a few and then he can take another £4k somewhere

If I owned him i doubt i would be too happy if he wins tonight..might cost a bit of money in future to reduce his OHR

sorry for being a bit cynical..but thats how i read the form with handicappers..i tend to think ..what would i do if he were mine

be interesting to see what happens anyway

After that start I thought it was all over particularly after reading EC1 's post. Anyway got me straight when Id had a pig of a day. Thanks Dan!

My local stable are very confident that Feeling Fresh can follow-up it`s Chester win in the Carlisle 6-55. Course and distance should be far more suitable than at Chester. Fill yer boots!!

Thanks Dan - I didn't go mad - but my only bet of the day - incredible s.p. considering :thumbsup:

Back