Saturday Dec 3rd(I think)

Outsider

Journeyman
Some nice racing again and I do like watching horses go over the National fences so the Becher chase is one race I look forward to.
I read Dave Nevison on racing tv and he said it was so competitive that he could have a short list of 10 and still wouldnt be confident of getting the winner and I agree.
DOMAINE DE L'ISLE ran 4th last year beaten 22L and is 15lb lower this year.i thought this horse was going to make a national horse last year.i didnt think he ran badly last time and he dropped out as if the future was in mind.i took 50/1 which I put up on the forum somewhere. Still 33s to 40s and I'm happy to take that as well.
I also did GESSKILLE 9/1 and was 4/1 earlier in the week and has drifted to 13/2 and that price looks decent.ran a very good 2nd over these fences last time over 2m 5f and the step up should suit.Five star getaway and didero vallis are 2 more for my shortlist.

In the 240 I have to back KILTEALY BRIGGS 16/1 drifted from 8s.
Was a NR the last time I put him up and this track should suit if hes going to make the running.

BENSON will do for me in the last 13/2 ran on well last time
Walking on air could be a blot on the hcap though.

More later.

I have a horse in my alerts running at fairyhouse tomorrow 302 which I've been waiting to run in a hcap
VICEREGENT 9/2 if you read spotlight it says he is harshly hcapped and steps up in trip but race overview under the race on bet365 it says hes got in lightly.
Charles Byrnes trains so who knows what to expect.

PARICOLOR 1153 c 9/1 Philip Armson goes to chepstow to ride this for Pipe instead of going to sandown to ride RED HAPPY 25/1 in the last.he rode that one in the Hennessey last week.
I'm surprised Red happy isnt in the welsh national but is still declared in the King George.
I've had a pound ew on BROWN BULLET 40/1 1235S but it's just in case as hes out of the weights tomorrow so it probably just watched.
A couple more I've backed are
VESPASIAN 620W 7/2
BRIDGE NORTH 110S 4/1

GOOD LUCK,

Morning Goughs.

Yiu're right, it's just trouble, isn't it, the Becher?

That could apply to all racing today tbf and that's why I've steered clear of my blog, which I only like to use for something more definite.

Having noted Hill Sixteen lto which was a lovly run, I feel bound to do him ew in the becher but, despite his lto PU, you have to say that Snow Leopardess jumped like a stag over the fences last year and would be another to carry a little of me dosh.

I'll also, like you, have a tiny scrap on DDL who, as you write, is really well in on last year's run although I have the feeling that he's the sort of fellow that would be behind but staying on over 100 miles lol.

Elsewhere, I've had a small interest in Indy Five 1.23 Weth, Eclair Du Guye Sand 3.30, Conqueredalofeurope 2.33 Weth, Secret Investor 1.37 Chep, Chantry House 1.30 aintree, Handsworth 2.40 Aintree. All ew, of course.

As I say, it's a wallet - rinser today so only small bets for the sport and what sport it is.

Good luck

Some good racing today and some good tipping by Chaumi with his big priced winner and 4th.
I've had a profitable day without backing a winner with 5 placed.

Back