Saturday night on the sand

EC1

On a break
anyone playing tonight?

I really fancy one in the 5.50..Sutton Veny

Gask had two in this but has pulled the other one out

his horses are running well..won with two out of his last 3 before today..had two go down this afternoon

Adam Kirby is back on board tonight..3/5 on horse

SV isn't lbs well in but is just about on a winning mark in comparison to the rest of these.

Having been handed my arse on a plate today I feel I have to make some effort to get it back!!

Having had a long hard look at the race I see no reason not to follow you in EC! Good luck

don't like Adranain..been winning over 7 and last run over 6 doesn't look good in comparison to 7f form

just breathe is surely not bred for 6f even at 2yo

street angel..needs further imo

have dutched ...regal lady + dancing lord

these are small stales by the way..its wolves

anyone playing..or is it too high a class stuff?;)

Last edited:
Jimmy Quinn reckons the surface is on the slow side..so stamina may be needed to get these trips

hannon's got two in then next and i like to back the outsider of his when that happens..Leenavista looks likely to need all of 7f..probably more so than Tones his other runner

Jimmy Quinn reckons the surface is on the slow side..so stamina may be needed to get these trips

hannon's got two in then next and i like to back the outsider of his when that happens..Leenavista looks likely to need all of 7f..probably more so than Tones his other runner

That will do for me, il reverse them as well to be greedy.

managed to do a Giglio again..on at 11.5..now 8.8..its easy this game..now all i got to do is learn to trade out and not let it stand and i'm sorted

Last edited:
Cheers EC1, obviously id have preferred them the other way around but beggers cant be choosers, ew dough landed and the forecast.

Going against you here, although Dialogue is unbeaten on the AW. I think the fav will take all the beating, so im going to have him in straight forecasts to beat two selections. Im not going to put in Dialogue, hoping he takes on the fav on the turn in and gets tired, and something else to run into second, but what.....

Two straight forecasts, Pendragon to beat Standpoint and Lovelace. Think Kidlat will shoot his bolt early.

Back