Saturday selections

Outsider

Journeyman
LEZARDRIEUX 450R 14/1 now 10lb below last winning mark.

Summerghand 315 nm 7/2 won it last year and still the one to beat.

SUPER CUB 450C 8/1 caught my eye last time,

INDIAN SOUNDS 345B 11/2 running on well when 5th in the jump jockeys nunthorpe before trying to lead next time.

RHOSCOLYN 225g 9/2 has been running well but without a claimer he still mightnt beat Orbaan.

In the irish Cambridgeshire I've gone for a longshot but it might be better over 7f than a mile.
BIG BABY BULL 28/1 7 places.

I did BURNING CASH in the Beverley bullet but I thought it was a hcap so hes up against it.

My day was all about what might have been.

I did Orbaan and Rhoscolyn both to win.2nd/3rd sh HD and a nose.

Did Big baby bull 25/1 7 places and it finished 8th.it was 18th with a furlong to go.

Super cub was a good 3rd.
Summerghand is still the one to beat in the ayr gold cup

Burning cash WILL win a hcap.
And so will Indian sounds.

My main bet today was LEZARDRIEUX and I just dont know what to make of that ride.
Twice a horse moved over and the jockey stopped riding and eventually stopped riding altogether. It is seriously well hcapped now.

TIPPY TOES runs at Baden Baden tomorrow 7/1.

I watched it, mate and it looked like the jock was either anticipating interference or the horse was ducking away. Look to see if they put any headgear on in future. He's fiercely well handicapped, isn't he.

He had to have thought there was something wrong. First time maybe avoiding interference, second time didn’t see any and he just cantered in from there.

Ran well, Big baby Bull. Could he need further? He's a Tagula colt so further could suit and softer ground, possibly although most of his racing has been on Gd ground. Wasn't done any favours by racing right up the near rail at the end, I thought

Last edited:
If you think Burning Cash will win a handicap, we must keep an eye on Tenaya Canyon, mustn't we?

He finished well today and it's worth noting that all the while they've been campaigning him in listed and group races. It could be his mark will drop 2-3 bs after this then he'll be a handicap proposition, don't you think?

Back