Saturdays fun

Outsider

Journeyman
Some good racing from a viewing point but not for betting purposes.
I want to see CONSTITUTION HILL show us he his the best hurdler.
From a betting point of view there are some tricky races and I'm always aware that some may have bigger future targets so I aim to keep stakes low.
KILTEALY BRIGGS 315A 33/1 is my main bet of the day.
Jamie Snowden has been in form and won the PP gold cup with GA Law last week and took KB out of that race and another 2m 5f race and runs in this 2 miler and I expect to see him at the front throughout and hopefully still there at the end.

225 haydock
I did GOOD RISK AT ALL 7/1 earlier in the week and I think he will be better over this longer trip.
AILIE ROSE is weighted to beat him and some of the lucky ones on here have him at 33s and 28s.ive had a saver at 20s and I see hes much lower now.

335haydock
The most interesting horse in this ,but might be just getting a bit more off its mark is EASYLAND.
he beat Tiger Roll in the cross country off levels I think so after joining Jonjo and being pulled up 4 times he is extremely well handicapped off 142.being owned by JP you have to wonder if a hcap at Cheltenham is on the agenda,ultima or kim Muir.
Had to have a pound ew tomorrow at 50/1.
ALBERTS BACK 115H 9/2 and FINTHETIME 9/2 both have decent chances but D.Skeltons hot fav from france could be thrown in.
NO CRUISE YET 1240a 10/1 is lowly weighted and ought to give a good account of himself.
Over in Ireland I like HEAVENS HELP US 213p 6/4 to beat Queens Brook.
323P GENERAL CLERMONT 20/1 steps up in trip tomorrow which could be a concern as it's best hurdles form was over 2m.
Two races ago I thought it was given too much to do but I think he can win a chase if not tomorrow.

My little ew patent is
KILTEALY BRIGGS 33/1.....NR
GENERAL CLERMONT 20/1
GOOD RISK AT ALL 5/1
NO CRUISE YET 10/1......1st.

GOOD LUCK

Back