Saturday's Racing

Guest_

At the Start
Anyone give Franchoek much of a chance tomorrow? Not a big fan of juvenile hurdlers in their second season but I am glad to see them stepping him up in trip straight away. RP forecast of 8/1 is pretty fair...stable in good form?

Good to see Choc back on board and the step up in trip ought to suit.
Crack Away Jack is desperately short in the betting for what he has achieved and Elusive Dream would be another on the short list with Franny.

3 horses I follow go tomorrow.

Alantic Story 2.10 has made a good contribution to my Christmas budget for the last 2 years. I first backed him on his debut run at Kempton when there was an almighty gamble and I put him up on here as one to follow on the A/W. Time is right and although up in the handicap, I'm on and will be grabbing more. 4 from 6 at Lingfield and never lost over 7f at the track. Ryan Moore booked and reasonable draw.A horse that seems to defy additional weight.

Glasker Mill 2.45 I've liked this one since I first saw it at HK's , it hasn't had the best of luck and some might question its attitude. I think it is a better horse than form would indicate. 12/1 looked pretty attractive.

Last but not least is the old warrior Palarshan 2.10 Fantastic when starting out and has performed to a high level at Cheltenham. Has had his share of problems over the years but a standing dish for me at the Festival. I happen to think that bar his problems he would have been very close to top flight. More than sentiment to justify backing him today as he is a better class than this. I expect another doughty old un in Kelrev will give him most to do.

Looking forward to seeing Doeslessthanme step up in trip and just for Shadow Leader there's a runner in Haydock's 3m Handicap Chase you might be interested in ;)

Seen it already, Martin! It'll be interesting to see how he runs sunce he runs well fresh - at the beginning of the season he isn't completely dogged off with life so tends to put it in a bit more and jump far better.

Chomba Womba (NAP).

I like her also but it's strange why Henderson is stepping her back up in trip after his comments after her defeat of Katchit.

I presume you've taken some of the 70 n BF for Champions Hurdle?!

Star De Mohasion is about to run at Haydock...not seen the RP today, was the trainer at all positive about him in his column?

?

no horse over the jumps should be 1/9 FTO Gal...I'm not a massive fan of the horse either...expecially when they get warm before the race..also layed Crackaway...which was way too short..over hyped imo

Christmas paid for!!!!!!!!! Also got it in doubles, trebles and a couple of yankees with According to Pete at 9/1 and the other two mentioned

I like her also but it's strange why Henderson is stepping her back up in trip after his comments after her defeat of Katchit.

I presume you've taken some of the 70 n BF for Champions Hurdle?!

I made a decision last week that I wouldn't back Chomba Womba for the Champion and I would possibly go all in today as an alternative.
This morning I took my four year old daughter into town to test her ability to spend money.I timed my arrival arrival home for just after 130 and couldn't believe the price of Chomba Womba.I reduced my stake by 75%.
Its really annoying to miss one that you really fancy but at the same time I could have done something stupid with Kauto Star or Exotic Dancer e/w.

Good run off topweight and I missed backing Mon Mome because I was getting food with a workmate - top stuff to Betfair mind for providing free food and drink vouchers, all you had to do was log in to Betfair at their stand :)

Good run off topweight and I missed backing Mon Mome because I was getting food with a workmate - top stuff to Betfair mind for providing free food and drink vouchers, all you had to do was log in to Betfair at their stand :)

Or punt a small fortune and get invited to their box in the Tommy Whittle Stand :D

Back