Scottish national

Outsider

Journeyman
I've been through the trends and a few fancied horses dont make the grade.
8 to 10 yr olds are best although 2 7yr olds have won in the last 10 yrs so I'm knocking out 7yr olds.and kittys light a 6yr old.
One stat is 18/18 ran within 57 days which rules out Jersey bean and fidux.
16/18 were in the first 6 last time.23 fit that bill.
10/11 rated at least 134.
My list is 10 horses
Win my wings
The ferry master
Ashtown lad
History of fashion
The wolf
Enrico
Innisfree lad
Cool mix
Court master
Go another one

Ashdown boy. Cant back this on any form so he goes.
Go another one was taken out of the pertemps hurdle on its run in the kim Muir 2021 it not certain to stay.
History of fashion is interesting as it was fav for the Eider won by win my wings.
The 134 rating means The ferry master,cool mix,Court master and even history of fashion can go.
That leaves
Win my wings
The wolf
Enrico
Innisfree lad

After all that I've backed HEWICK a 7 yr old carrying top weight that ran a fortnight ago.
He usually runs regularly. Won 2 and a 2nd all in a month last year and had a good break before running in the Midlands national and was up there all the way and then got hampered by a loose horse
Then pulled up after the next which saved him having a hard race.
If you look at its previous run over 3m 5f he hacked up and didnt look like stopping.
I've also had a little on El paso wood at 66s,well I have to dont I.

I took 10 win my wings (win) on the exchange
27 Enrilo (win) on the exchange

The wolf looks like an improving horse but its style of running if they hold him up. looks against him but I will be backing it.

Good luck whatever you choose to back. i

Disappointed to see Hewick not running and enrilo out as well.

On all the stats took into consideration it's down to 2

The wolf and win my wings.7th and 1st

I have gone in again on El paso wood 50/1 boosted to 55s and now it's gone blue on odds checker.
I've also had a £1 ew on prime venture 50/1.6th £9 profit

Last edited:
The more I look the more confused I am.
I'd love to be a fly on Christian William's wall.
Last year kittys light should have won the whitbread worth £64,000 this year it is worth £90,000.the scottish is the same as last year £84,000.

So I would love to know what hes thinking.i think off 143 it must have a good chance tomorrow.
I dont think I've ever backed 7 horses in a race before but I backed 2 a/p early then convinced myself Hewick would win.then when El paso was in the final decs I obviously had to do it.
I've done kittys and win my wings win only.

But I still probably havent picked the winner.
DO and Yorick know more than me and they both like one more fleur and the money is still coming for it.DO has a cracking price about Cool mix 40/1 especially with a claimer on.
I've also added History of fashion.

Well,I had the first two but I would have preferred Kittys to have won.a small profit on the race and thanks to anna burina a good profit on the day.
It all looked easy in the end but I was still confused as to what was going to win.

Back