Scottsville South Africa 7 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

13h05 Isla Morada 15/1 ROUGHIE TIME. She has dropped 6 pounds recently and now gets a appie claim of 2.5kg. Last start was too short and this 1950m will be what she is looking for. She is 3.5kg better with Connect Me, 4.5kg with fav Silva Magic and 1.5kg with Sea Venture this taken on her 1600m run that was too short. She has better form over further. She is over priced and this won't stay as she will shorten, I think she is a good each way value

13h40 Alfonsa Spagoni 15/1. Another ROUGHIE, he has dropped to a winning mark now and gets keagan in the saddle who has racked up 2 winners on him, his only 2 wins so this means he is well in here with these weights. Last start appie rode a shocker and before that he cast a shoe in running so hoping keagan can just sit off them and hit the front with 200m to go and gives us this each way price of 15/1. He been running in Ave 75 in his last run now this is a 65 with a winning mark drop in ratings I make him dangerous today.

14h15 Spirit Of My Fate 8/1. Now he was not penalised over maiden win and on last run dropped a pound and I think he is a better turf horse and with a goodish draw I think Sean can place him well and have a go in the straight. This mile will also be perfect and I think today he will be a runner

Cheers

Back