Scottsville - South Africa - Sunday 21 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

10h30 Kings Road 11/2. Has a good 4kg claimer here and I think this course will suit him. He ran to the fav Godswood before on 12 Jan and finished 3.25L behind after going to the front and tirering the last 100m. He is 7kg better today and that's enough for my selection to follow up and win again. Blaze Of Silk 8/1 can run a cracker even and make her a runner in the placings.

11h40 Perfect Display 3/1. 3 starts back she ran at Duran illegal finishing behind a Horse called Kitty Kat Chat and Marmalisa. They have come out and won since and then came out to win next start in a MR88 which is far stronger than this maiden. My selection ran well on the poly last start and I just think this turf track will suit her and make her a big runner to the fav Abbey Wood and Global Appeal.especially with a good draw.

12h50 Heroic Deed 8/1. He has come down in the ratings by 8 points. He has run to Guru's Pride who at that stage was a 90. He is 1.5kg better with Mashari, 2kg with Transonic and now having a 3rd start after rest I make her a big runner here at good odds.

13h25 Williams Land 13/2. 1kg better than Socrates, 2kg with Sniper Shot, 5.5kg Celebration Rock and 0.5kg with Guru's Pride I am very bullish for him to run well here especially now that he has dropped 6 pounds since October last year. Pity about draw but hoping Keagan can get him out and slot in 1 off the rail and strike in the straight. BIG RUNNER TODAY.

14h00 Song Of The Forest 5/1. They booked Marcus here where he has ridden her 4 times for a win and a 2nd. She is now ready to win and this field she has run to some and weights suggest she is well in here. 1kg better than Lady Legend and 2kg with Meet At The George. Jackson Wells I make my danger as she is 2kg in but she has too many issues and I just think my selection with top jockey booked is ready to win today

14h35 Time To Roll 5/2. BEST BET. Ran well post maiden race in hot race. In Jest ran 5th beaten 3.5L by my selection carrying 2.5kg more. Shastina 2 starts back was beaten 0.7L carrying 1kg more, Mt selection now is carrying 0.5kg more so with a line through this Time To Roll should finish in front of Shastina. Both runs have been over the tight Greyville track and this longer straight at Scotsville will be perfect and my selection will be difficult to beat today with Anton Marcus booked.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back