Seanie Levey

trackside528

At the Start
Has really stepped up to the plate when given the opportunity in the last week. Really impressed with him on Washington Irving today particularly.

Has really improved even in the last 6 months IMO. Easy to say he's got an easy ride given who he's apprentice to, but he's easily in the top 5 apprentices in the country for me. As he would admit he was a bit cocky but he's really growing up recently (lovely lad as well).

Hopefully his article in The Irish Field will help him get a few more outside rides as well...

Has really stepped up to the plate when given the opportunity in the last week. Really impressed with him on Washington Irving today particularly.

Has really improved even in the last 6 months IMO. Easy to say he's got an easy ride given who he's apprentice to, but he's easily in the top 5 apprentices in the country for me. As he would admit he was a bit cocky but he's really growing up recently (lovely lad as well).

Hopefully his article in The Irish Field will help him get a few more outside rides as well...

How do you think he will motivate himself to ride lowly rated handicappers after riding quality every day at Ballydoyle. Most apprentices start off riding bad ones.

I laid Washington Irving for a good few quid at 2-5 ,thought Levey gave him a great ride.I did manage to get out at 3.8 in running.

Back