See Ya All!

Aldaniti

At the Start
No I'm not leaving :lol: I'm off for the weekend later on, we are going to the flying legends air show at Duxford, My favourite caravan rally of the year :) nice to sit outside your caravan & watch the Spitfires go over B)

Originally posted by Lee Chater@Jul 7 2006, 10:34 AM
I'm just going into town to do a few errands but will be back in a couple of hours :lol:
Let us know when you plan for toilet break aswell ;)

Originally posted by Aldaniti@Jul 7 2006, 09:26 AM
nice to sit outside your caravan & watch the Spitfires go over B)
Remember to keep a weather eye out for a chap resembling Colin Farrell trying to rummage through your refuse sack. ;) Probably best not to give him advance warning of where you'll be.....

Originally posted by simmo+Jul 7 2006, 10:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simmo @ Jul 7 2006, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Aldaniti@Jul 7 2006, 09:26 AM
nice to sit outside your caravan & watch the Spitfires go over B)
Remember to keep a weather eye out for a chap resembling Colin Farrell trying to rummage through your refuse sack. ;) Probably best not to give him advance warning of where you'll be..... [/b][/quote]
Eh? :huh: you've lost me :huh: if anyone goes through my bin bags they'll get a shock, I've got five dogs & needless to say thays where the waste goes :lol:

It was OK thanks :D

Aldaniti - I am sure that this was not the allusion but there have been suggestions ( all however from an capall himself ) that he looks like Colin Farrell

I am sure that this was not the allusion but there have been suggestions ( all however from an capall himself ) that he looks like Colin Farrell

I am not sure who to feel sorry for the most, Colin Farrell or An Capall :blink:

Have a lovely weekend Helen.

And to everyoner who is off to put the rubbish out/go shopping/go to the loo/walk the dog - I hope you have an enjoyable experience, and stay safe..... B)

I have been attending a wedding involving two great racing dynasties, and doing some publicity for MV.

Anybody know where Duxford is?

(We can only hope none of those old Spitfires have an accident.)

Back