Shares Available in All Weather Sprinter

FantasyFellow

At the Start
East Anglia but trainers are: Mick Appleby, Ron Ha
A few shares have become available in a 6 time winning sprinter, currently trained by John Long, who will be running on the all-weather over the winter.

Plans are to focus on running at Lingfield and specifically the Saturdays in January and February, but runs at Wolves and Kempton are also likely. Next run is scheduled for 19th November at Lingfield.

Costs are very reasonable, so please contact me if you are interested.

How much are we looking at?

I see the horse is rated 57 on a big slide down the weights, can you assure potential customers he can give them a win in the future?

:lol: If he can, he'll be the first person involved with a racehorse who could. No such thing as 'assured wins' in this game!

Alas, I cannot assure anything.

However if you spend a little time on the Attheraces site to watch his videos and study the Racing Post form you will be able to form your own view on the chances and odds of future wins.

Perhaps the best guide is my past record - so far "Fantasy" prefixed horses running for my partnerhips have won 46 times.

Bit of a dodgepot that always looks unlucky when in actualfact just doesn't put it all in,needs a fast pace that is a definite.The horse has undoubtedly ability,but its form doesn't follow any pattern or drop in mark so you're basically backing blind everytime.The bonus is it's off such a low mark that one of these races will fall into its lap at some point and as it will be a decent price,you'd probably be infront by the end of the season.

Back