Site problems?

Thread on today's racing has been lost-I had an absolutely shocking day and my plans for getting all back tomorrow seem to be destined for failure but will post update tomorrow afternoon.

I can access the forum through my iPhone on 3g but not on the whi-phi or on laptop. When I go throuh the laptop it is letting me log in but I can only see old posts or new ones from a few members - like a stuck in limbo forum!! Sheikh, desert orchid, and distant view are in the same boat.

The most likely reason is that the IP address of the server has changed and your ISP hasn't updated it's records to reflect this (which normally should happen within hours of the change). So, you're still hitting the old server - think of it like an out-of-date phone book.

Can you do the following (from a machine where you can't access the forum properly).

Start -> Run -> type 'cmd' -> OK

type: ping www.talkinghorses.co.uk

When it runs, let me know the IP address given.

I have come back to the light .

I deleted the cookies and shortcuts etc and than searched for Talking horses again to find the new ip. Anyway of contacting Dessie and Distant View to let them know what to do. They where in purgatory with me.

Back