So... you think?

krizon

At the Start
WOT? :confused: No thread on this?

I can't believe this multiple Group 1 winner from Australia ran while you were all asnore in your chairs today. Okay, it was 'just' a Group 3 field that he treated like work companions, but this beautiful, strong, fluid horse took them apart like Lego toys today. Six months off acclimatising to Coolmore and the Emerald Isle, and, debut run for Aidan and... I thank you! Got to see him versus WORKFORCE next, surely?

Very impressive, albeit he was entitled to beat those trees in the style he did.

Now for the much maligned Tatts Gold Cup against Workforce. Potentially one to savour.

Christ, Euro, you're a right old stodge-pot for a young 'un! The thread will be five miles long and individuals easily get lost in it. I prefer to haul out exceptional runs for a bit of a going-over, but yeah, let's lose this among all the other stuff.

One of the best looking horses i've seen in a long time. He dwarfed that field... Some head on him.

He is going to be hard to beat over 10f I reckon.. Workforce won't be quick enough. The recent guineas winner might though :)

Back