Some interesting trainer trends

Cantoris

At the Start
Over the last few weeks I've adopted a policy of having fivers and tenners on races and watching trends and late market moves. Done rather well and pleased with myself. Keeps me interested through the boredom of the flat!!

Anyway, since I started about four or five weeks ago I've noticed the following:
David Myerscough horses run very well when they are backed. They don't all win but they do get placed and when 6-8/1 worth doing on Betfair for a place. another one this evening with Ridgey Didge in Killarney 8/1 into 5s and came late to finish second. Was 7/4 for a place. Ghost Nist and Sciatin are others recently backed and won or were placed.
Joanna Morgan does very well up north
PJ flynn and Danny Grant do well at Leopardstown.

Some interesting trends for those that like to back for a place at 6/4 - 2/1

Over the last few weeks I've adopted a policy of having fivers and tenners on races and watching trends and late market moves. Done rather well and pleased with myself. Keeps me interested through the boredom of the flat!!

Anyway, since I started about four or five weeks ago I've noticed the following:
David Myerscough horses run very well when they are backed. They don't all win but they do get placed and when 6-8/1 worth doing on Betfair for a place. another one this evening with Ridgey Didge in Killarney 8/1 into 5s and came late to finish second. Was 7/4 for a place. Ghost Nist and Sciatin are others recently backed and won or were placed.
Joanna Morgan does very well up north
PJ flynn and Danny Grant do well at Leopardstown.

Some interesting trends for those that like to back for a place at 6/4 - 2/1

Final Flashback (trained by Flynn and backed at 12s) beat Miss Minnies (trained by Myerscough and backed at 20s this morning and again on track) in the 7.55 at Leopardstown. Would have been a nice forecast!! Miss Minnies was 4.5 on Betfair for a place. I'm pretty impressed by myerscough ability to know what he has. They don't all win but they all go close for each way money.

Back