Sprinter Sacre Even Money with PP

BigRob

At the Start
PP have Sprinter Sacre 1/1 for text bets at the moment.

€35max bet.

51465 is their text number

text your username and then " €35 ENHANCED SPRINTER SACRE "

Last edited:
From PP "The offer is an offer for new customers only It is an online offer that you would take the horse at the advertised price and then the rest of the winnings would be credited to your account within 24 hours. You would have to come through the link on the ad you see online when registering. Unfortunately, if you had an account with us previously you would not qualify for the offer."

Most strange -- because it seems mine was accepted !
Receipt Number given and all, and the €35 deducted from my account balance.

I am not a new customer and I have placed Text bets with Paddy previously.

"Paddy Power Bet Placed:
€35 Cheltenham Enhanced Offer 13-March-13 Enhanced Single - Sprinter Sacre to win the Champion Chase @ evens Receipt No: )/xxxxxxxx/xxxx215 New Balance of XXX"

"text your username and then " €35 ENHANCED SPRINTER SACRE "

I sent mine without the quotation marks, and without the euro sign.
:)

No I'd say the UK have a different text number.

I'd ring customer services and check if you have to register your account for text betting and get the text number.

Text my username followed by 35 ENHANCED SPRINTER SACRE to the number and nothing happened

I left the € off because my account is in £

Just received a response saying can I please provide my full name so they can register me for text betting and resent text as username 35 Win ENHANCED SPRINTER SACRE the got a text saying max is £20 so resent again with that amount and bet went through.

Many thanks Rob

Lee

Back