Starbucks - buy a large coffee get a chocolate free - through Amazon

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
https://local.amazon.co.uk/National-UK/B00OP40OAS?tag=remoteunloc05-21

I know everyone says 'I wouldnt be seen dead in starbucks' but they do nice coffee and might save some people a few quid :)

Direct link above, order, print voucher
One Free Kid's Hot Chocolate with Purchase of Any Espresso Beverage

Starbucks

Enjoy the sweet, warming sensation of an expertly prepared hot chocolate for free when you buy any espresso drink at your local Starbucks. Steamed milk and vanilla and mocha-flavoured syrups combine to create intoxicating tastes that linger on the tongue, while a generous swirl of sweetened whipped cream is the cherry on top of this chocolatey classic. Treat the little ones this half-term and spread warm, holiday cheer with this irresistible offer from the coffee connoisseurs.
  • Free voucher for a free kid's Starbucks hot chocolate when you buy any espresso beverage
  • Espresso beverages include latte, macchiato, cappuccino americano, mocha, flat white and espresso of any size
  • Available over 550 participating Starbucks stores in Great Britain. To find a Starbucks near you, click here
  • Buy an espresso from as little as £1.50 and enjoy a free cup of hot chocolate when you present your voucher

What You Need to Know:

• Sold by Starbucks

• Voucher entitles one person to a free short kid's hot chocolate (8 fl oz) when any sized handcrafted espresso beverage is purchased
  • To view available espresso beverages, click here
  • Valid at over 550 participating Starbucks stores in Great Britain. To find a Starbucks near you, click here
  • Please present your printed or smartphone voucher upon arrival at your chosen Starbucks location
  • Voucher valid from Thursday 23rd October to Sunday 2nd November 2014 inclusive
  • Limit ten vouchers per purchaser
  • Offer limited to one product per item purchased
  • This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts, coupons, gift certificates, vouchers or promotions, including loyalty/cashback reward programmes, with the exception of My Starbucks Rewards (© 2014 Starbucks Coffee Company Limited. All Rights Reserved)
  • No cash alternative available
  • Entire redeemable value of each voucher must be used in a single visit
  • Voucher available for use immediately after purchase
  • The total value of the voucher is valid until 23:59 on 2nd November 2014.

Last edited:
Hmm, am I the only one that reckons it is irresponsible on Starbucks part to encourage kids to drink coffee?

I was looking to see in comparison how bad drinking Coca Cola was for you.

Much to my surprise it was way down the list but right at the top was Starbuck's iced coffee :p

Why iced I don't know ?

Much to my surprise it was way down the list but right at the top was Starbuck's iced coffee :p

Why iced I don't know ?

Its FULL of sugar, I tried one once and was the like the road runner it gave me such a sugar rush!

Why iced I don't know ?

weird because it has no secret ingredients, unlike coke :confused:

Back