Strange Colours

Simon

At the Start
In the 2:45 at the Curragh today, aren't What About Me's colours exactly the same as those worn by Rock Of Gibraltar (e.g. Sir Alex Ferguson's)? I know Sir Alex has changed his now, so that his cap is all red, but how is this allowed?

In the 2:45 at the Curragh today, aren't What About Me's colours exactly the same as those worn by Rock Of Gibraltar (e.g. Sir Alex Ferguson's)? I know Sir Alex has changed his now, so that his cap is all red, but how is this allowed?
Different jurisdictions Simon - if Sir Alex doesn't bother registering his colours in Ireland then someone else is perfectly entitled to. It's also possible that the colours were registered to someone in Ireland first before he got them in the UK.

Ah right, I expected they'd be registered in Ireland seeing as Rock Of Gibraltar was trained there.

they mustn't be the same then. Once you change the cap, the rest of the colours can remain the same so sure you will find one difference.

Well, am I right in saying that once you own the body of any colours, then you own that combination of jacket completely, regardless of what cap you use so that someone cannot have the same jacket as you just with a different cap?

Well, am I right in saying that once you own the body of any colours, then you own that combination of jacket completely, regardless of what cap you use so that someone cannot have the same jacket as you just with a different cap?

No you register a full set of colours - body, sleeves and cap. Just because JP owns the body does not stop someone else registering the body with a different cap or something.

Back