Oscar Park (IRE) 9.g
Pomme Tiepy (FR) 5.m
Roll Along (IRE) 8.g
Scotsirish (IRE) 7.g
Silverburn (IRE) 7.g
Starzaan (IRE) 9.g
Tidal Bay (IRE) 7.g
Verasi 7.g

Has Joe Lively been too much on the go ( 7 races) or was LTO a blip. If it was a blip he is a stunning bet.

Opinions please.

Alberta's Run looks solid to me. Reynoldstown winners may have a terrible record but he looks by far the likeliest winner for me. Course form helps.

Will Silverburn take his chance? Heard on the radio the other night he was most likely running in the Jewson.

Very weak renewal overall.

Scholy thinks Silverburn will run in Jewson,

Don't write off Joe Lively, he was not at the races last time so to speak and they knew the race wouldn't be ideal. He won't be far away this time and all of Dorset is doing one mighty rain dance.

Silverburn runs in the Jewson.

Pomme Tiepy reportidly worked very well yesterday and she looks good enough in a weak renewal.

At the Shelbourne review (and I wasn't at it), Ruby said he fancied Pomme Tiepy, but she was not yet a certain runner.

Very confused as to why Silverburn runs in the Jewson? Surely he's better tha that, especially after winning the Scilly Isles.

Didn't Paul Nicholls also mention he definitely goes for the RSA and that he really fancied him?

All very strange.

I'd say they know the horse doesn't get 3m (if he can't get 3m at Kempton then he won't get it anywhere, let alone Cheltenham) so the 2m 5f would be more up his street.

David,

Didn't Nicholls though say he was convinced he would get 3 miles, and inferred that his idsappointing show in the Feltham was partly down to it being Ruby's first ride back?

Originally posted by Andrew Hurley@Mar 7 2008, 10:37 AM
Didn't Paul Nicholls also mention he definitely goes for the RSA and that he really fancied him?

Paul Nicholls is a @#&!. Fact.

I'm not having a good week either - but luckily listened to Nick Shambouros on Betfair Radio last night who was very bullish about OLD BENNY in the first so I had a small win bet on him... Sadly he was also bullish about Pomme Tiepy who fell for the first time in the second - putting out my placepot [I also had Joe Lively]

Oscar Park woudl have been my biggest winner ever, ah well it was noo to be - he never looked comfortable, think he needs a flat track

Probably not. He'll probably run well in the good handicaps, Cornish Rebel-style (to invoke another famous brother).

I was impressed with the winner....hard to place next season but he is more talented than he lets on. Reminds me a bit of Exotic Dancer.

Back