Sunday Racing

Melendez

At the Start
I was expecting Zaarito to be somewhere on he wrong side of even money. Why is he trading at 2.9? I'm in two minds whether to go for broke or steer clear, probably the later. One of those instances that I'd have been very happy to back at 6/4 but at the current price it looks too good to be true.

Great run from Kimberlite - particularly after last time out, hope all are pleased with the run Cantoris :)

Saw a shocking fall at Angers in the last race - hope the jockey is ok as he seemed to pull the horse down on top of him and wasn't moving (the horse had at least one broken leg too) :(

Zaarito was hopeless. Nothing from that one to come this season.

Meanwhile Kicks For Free visibly struggled against the two he lined up against at Fontwell despite being sent off at four to one on.

Market told the story with regards to Zaarito today. Pulled very hard early as well. Nice boost for Hurricane Fly as well.

Lough Derg has taken the Grade 2. Very tough thrives on racing. Backed Pierrot Lunaire against him after discarding Afsoun.

Zaarito is no great shakes.His form over hurdles is moderate -beaten in a maiden and then being unimpressive beating Time Electric by a length and a half -makes him average at best.

Back