Talking Horses: Bet Idol

Thought I would put this back to the top again. Names are being taken on the "other sports" thread if anyone is interested in playing.

A quick reminder....

The competition starts tomorrow (Tuesday 21/08/07) on the "other Sports" section of the site if anyone else wants to join in!

Voting is now taking place today only on the Other Sports section on who to keep IN the Bet Idol competition. People not playing can also vote. Please feel free to join in. :)

Week 2 evictions are now taking place. Please feel free to go and vote for the person you want to keep in!

Some of your friends and colleagues on this forum desperately need your votes to keep them in the Bet Idol competition.

Please see the stickied thread on "other sports" section.

Uncle Goober and Del Boy need your votes over on the Other Sports section ! Quick!!!!!

Your vote could make all the difference. :eek:

Voting needed on Bet Idol thread on the Sports Section.
It's getting interesting now they are down to the last four..... :what:

Irish Stamp safe. AliGupter out.

Vote for who joins Melendez in the final three before 10pm on the decider thread.

Down to the last 3 now... :suspect:

Is this the longest competition ever on tis forum? I have had to dust the trophy 12 times so far. :what: If BtB wins I will sprinkle the dust back on it. :P

The finalists need your votes urgently. Please go to the Sports Section and put one poor bugger out of their misery.

I thank you. :)

Na, the Flat Ten To Follow doesn't end until after the Hong Kong international meeting. Martin's on for the double.

Back