SlimChance

Two selections required this week:

Monday 7th November - Friday 11th November
2pts win or 1pt e/w.

Saturday 12th November - Sunday 13th November
4pts win or 2pt e/w

Last edited:
A reminder of the rules:

1. The Naps competition will be run from Monday November 7th until Wednesday December 29th.

2. All members and new members will be welcome to join.

3. Competitors must make two Nap selections per week.

a) One selection midweek (Monday to Friday) and one selection at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday).

b) Staking will be the following:
Midweek: Staking will be either 2pts win or 1pt e/w.
Weekend: Staking will be either 4pts win or 2pt e/w.

4. Naps will be settled at SP.

5. Great Britain and Irish racing only.

6. Competitors not posting a Nap will be deemed to have tipped a loser.

7. Selections can be made at anytime during the week. There will be NO cut off for posting selection when racing starts each day Any late bets issues will be dealt with accordingly.

8. Any competitor who fails to post a Nap for 3 weeks in a row will be eliminated.

9. Entries will be allowed up until November 25th with a penalty of 6pts for every week missed.

10. On the last week (December 26th-29th) competitors will be required to select a Nap on all four days.

11. For the purposes of the competition December 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th will be designated as weekend days.

13. Selections can be made via the forum, twitter @gearoidvi and email gearoidn@gmail.com. All entries of the winner(s) not posted on the forum will be verified by an independent member. Any participant who wants proof of the winner(s) selections not posted on the forum will be welcome to request them from me.

14. Prizes will be as follows: 1st €300 2nd €50 Highest priced winner napped €50. In the event of a tie prizes will be equally divided.

15. The organisers will not condone the use of prize money for any acts of utilitarianism.

16. As OnTheBridle and myself are contributing the €400 prize fund between us we reserve the right to abuse participants for the duration of the competition

17. Please post your intention to enter below and Good Luck to all of you because you really are a clueless lot of guessers.

I hereby declare myself as ready to run tomorrow (subject to an s.c. for not eating up or a bruised foot).

I have a nap tomorrow which is price dependent. Can I put the nap in with the proviso that it must be 5/2 or greater?

Just being an arsehole, like.

No as a bookmaker would not allow similar instructions on a betting slip.

Back