Technical help wanted

gus

Journeyman
Apparently, BBC2 on Sunday will show the Arc and Foret live with the other big races "behind the red button". I'm likely to be out on Sunday afternoon and will be reliant on Sky+ to record the racing. Is there any way of setting it to record the stuff behind the button? I suspect not but if anyone knows different I'd be glad to hear from them.

Apparently, BBC2 on Sunday will show the Arc and Foret live with the other big races "behind the red button". I'm likely to be out on Sunday afternoon and will be reliant on Sky+ to record the racing. Is there any way of setting it to record the stuff behind the button? I suspect not but if anyone knows different I'd be glad to hear from them.

Very good question - wondered if it was possible too??

I dont know about BBC, but it's certainly possible to so it on sky sports for the Football First matches, it's done through the planner I think so maybe worth hunting around in there..

Haven't got a clue if this works :confused:

You can tune in the BBCi channels manually, therefore allowing you to record them as it is a TV channel.

1-Press the SERVICES button on the Sky remote,

2-Select SYSTEM SETUP

3-Select ADD CHANNELS

4-Change Frequency to 27500

5-Change polarity to 12441 V

6-select FIND CHANNELS.

...this should bring up the BBCi 'Red Button' channels. Store them, and you should now be able to view them as individual TV channels!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1586475

Tried it and all I get is a message saying that recording is not possible in interactive mode. Forunately, the football match I was due to play in - yes, at my age - has been cancelled so I can watch it "live".

Back