Technical question

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
I have a file of photos on my laptop that I want to send to someone but am not managing to do so.

I don't have a problem attaching Word documents regularly but for some reason my email doesn't seem to want to let me upload the photos. I don't want to upload them individually as there are literally hundreds of them.

I did manage to send a load of photos not long ago and somewhere along the line I was prompted to save them to the cloud but this isn't happening this time.

Any ideas?

(Before the usual suspects offer comments about the photos, they're entirely innocent holiday snaps from my recent tour of Italy. A fellow holiday-maker has accidentally deleted their photos and has no back-up file.)

I think you use hotmail. I'd move away from that for a start

Maybe try attach a max of 5 at a time

Alternatively, upload them to online storage like google drive or dropbox and send someone the link

Thanks, granger. I'm not convinced I'm getting it to work. I now have Dropbox on my desktop and all the photos seem to be there but when I try to send the link only a handful of photos seem to be there in each file.

I take it I'm doing something wrong?

It looks like it's just a case of the folder being too big.

More photos are visible now but not all and I've got a message on my task bar telling me my Dropbox is full.

Appreciate the help.

Back