Temple Stakes

Gamla Stan

At the Start
Declarations as follows, not the event it could have been...

Arganil (USA)
Borderlescott
Captain Gerrard (IRE)
Hogmaneigh (IRE)
Masta Plasta (IRE)
Reverence
Tax Free (IRE)
Wi Dud
Look Busy (IRE)
Amour Propre
Rievaulx World
Total Gallery (IRE)

Amour Propre a doubtful runner according to Candy.

Took some fancy prices about Reverence and Look Busy earlier in the week as they are right game mudlarks. Could be the easiest Group Two to win for one of these if Candy pulls the fav out.

Will even he like the ground? I like the horse a great deal but he's only ever won on good to yielding, it's desperate ground at Haydock at the moment.

Borderlescott will take all the beating in the conditions but the prices about Look Busy (25/1) and Reverence (50/1) earlier in the week were just absurd.

Thought Captain Gerrard ran better than the finishing positions suggest at York and ought to like the heavy ground.

Borderlescott will take all the beating in the conditions but the prices about Look Busy (25/1) and Reverence (50/1) earlier in the week were just absurd.

Those prices look decent enough now, well done Gamla Stan.

Wi Dud would have decent enough form in the conditions and as the field begins to dwindle may place ata decent price. Am hoping the conditions make it a test for Total Gallery today to come with a late run and take the prize.

The Moore yard is bullish about Total Gallery whom they hold in high regard. He's had a pipe opener - which he won, proving he's trained on, and will love the ground. I've had some e/w at 13/2

Those prices look decent enough now, well done Gamla Stan.

Wi Dud would have decent enough form in the conditions and as the field begins to dwindle may place ata decent price.

If Wi Dud won, I'd seriously consider suicide I think. :p

Did my balls on it in a handicap last weekend at Thirsk when Amy Ryan decided she thought it'd be a good idea to ruin her good draw. To see it win today and deny me a decent payout would be horrific. It hasn't won since it's 2yo days though so I'm not too worried.

Reverence is still value at 10s imo.

If Wi Dud won, I'd seriously consider suicide I think. :p

Did my balls on it in a handicap last weekend at Thirsk when Amy Ryan decided she thought it'd be a good idea to ruin her good draw. To see it win today and deny me a decent payout would be horrific. It hasn't won since it's 2yo days though so I'm not too worried.

Reverence is still value at 10s imo.

Hope you got back from the brink in time! Thought I'd cracked it with Wi Dud but happy with a place only at 15/2 and some 40's e/w. Great shout with Look Busy at 25's GS.

Back