TH weirdness

icebreaker

At the Start
This is something I haven't seen before. The left-hand side of TH forum pages is crashing -- making it hard to select topics etc.
Anybody else experiencing this issue, or is it only at my end?

The pages look like this:

This is probably due to one of the adverts being blocked on the network you are using to connect - are you accessing this at work?

If it's your home address and you have some parental controls activated, this may also be blocking it.

I've never seen that before, there are no adverts down the side, only the one baner at the top of the page, which is showing, so its not ad blockers causing it.

Can you try clearing your cache or in another browser see if i replicates

This is probably due to one of the adverts being blocked on the network you are using to connect - are you accessing this at work?

If it's your home address and you have some parental controls activated, this may also be blocking it.
"No" is the answer to both points, F.U. I'm at home, and without any parental controls on the laptop.

So I've logged on to TH via Internet Explorer, and this issue has not re-surfaced with that particular browser.
I've cleared cache and history but the problem still persists on Chrome.
It's no big deal; I can just as easily access TH through I.E.

Yes, mine has sorted itself out now.
I think you have it nailed -- I think it was a Facebook linked thing.

It was, the call to facebook for data was obviously not responding, therefore creating the problem, sorry about that.

Back