That Racing Documentary on RTE 1 tonight.

Ted always talks shite!

Agreed in general it was a bit disappointing, the background music was strange...had a really sinister undertone to it!!

Laughed listened to O'Brien driving along side one of his horses saying noting how relaxed the horse was judging on it blinking!

A bit more about Vincent would have been good and less on Sublimity!

Yes,They kind of glossed over some of the greatest achievements of Irish Racing people. Agree, too much on sublimity. I also though it would have given some context if they had pointed out that Jump horses are sired by flat horses. Most/all non racing people don't know that.

Ted always talks shite!

Agreed in general it was a bit disappointing, the background music was strange...had a really sinister undertone to it!!

Laughed listened to O'Brien driving along side one of his horses saying noting how relaxed the horse was judging on it blinking!

A bit more about Vincent would have been good and less on Sublimity!

What was wrong with having a bit of it devoted to Sublimity. Are Irish Champion Hurdle winners not to be celebrated?

What was wrong with having a bit of it devoted to Sublimity. Are Irish Champion Hurdle winners not to be celebrated?

It was just a bit out of place, I have no problem with them mentioning him, but it was about the history of racing in Ireland and there was far too much attention paid to this one horse. It just seemed out of place.

I think they kind of forgot what it was supposed to be about. They went from historical to topical (sublimity) Sublimity is a fine horse but there aren't many that deserve a mention when giving an overview of the history of racing. One is Arkle who they covered but sublimity is not another.

Back