The big freeze

• Thread starter Thread starter takinganap
  • Start date Start date
T

takinganap

Is it driving anyone else nuts? I mean I know there's some meetings going on, but most of the really good ones are getting called off. Still, I had to laugh in recognition when I read this horse racing article about how us punters will bet on anything! Too true! Anyone got any tips for Boxing Day action to keep me occupied if Kempton's off?

Congratulations should also go to Racing For Change, who staked quite a bit of what remains of their reputation on co-ordinating efforts to get McCoy's achievements recognised. I doubt we would hear the last of it if they had got it wrong

Surely not Simon!... not wishing to be critical and perhaps this is tongue in cheek, as even RFC couldn’t mess up with this one (and can hardly take any credit for it) – after all McCoy did get the best part of 300,000 votes against a dart player in second place with 70,000.
I prefer to believe this is down to the rider rather than the efforts of RFC.

26th December is going to be a long day for sure....but sure what can you do!?!

Welcome to the forum takinganap!

Welcome, Nap, and yes, there's plenty of action at Hove Dogs, which is where I'll be with friends, having another festive lunch! Of course, one big reason for going was to watch the King George on the track's telly, but we'll console ourselves with the hounds instead.

Back