The Breeders Cup

Guest_

At the Start
Has anyone attended the Breeders Cup meeting before at Santa Anita...looking into attending it this year. Anyone point me in the right direction regarding websites etc?

Some friends of mine goes every year to the Breeders Cup , for California years they stay in Las Vegas and fly to LA only for the races day,

If you are thinking of a trip to California , one day at the races I have been told much better to go to San Francisco and parks like Sequoyah or Yosemite rather than staying in LA.

Gal - I have both lived in LA and have attended the BC at Santa Anita. If you want to PM me any specific questions etc. There is a 50/50 chance that I will be in attendence as well. Lord H attended through a private organised racing travel service, and may be worth a contact on that score.

Originally posted by Galileo@Jun 16 2008, 01:26 PM
Has anyone attended the Breeders Cup meeting before at Santa Anita...looking into attending it this year. Anyone point me in the right direction regarding websites etc?
...It's a long way to go for all-weather racing and a couple of dodgy 'turf' events.

I've got some pals in San Francisco who are horse people and enjoy their racing, let me know if you do decide to go over and I'll put you touch. They could advise you how to go about it, where to stay etc - and would show you a good time. He's a member of the SF Yacht Club too if you life that kind of ambience! - and a very good host.

Back