The Bumper

If Apt Approach places it will save a rotten days punting (on a spectacular days racing!) If it wins, more's the better.

I'm Win on Zaarito [covering bet] W&P on Corskeagh Royal, Place only on Gold Award and Apt Approach

Cousin Vinny will prob p*ss up..... Got all those bets trying ot save my wasted bet on the Big Orse

Originally posted by Headstrong@Mar 13 2008, 05:52 PM
I'm Win on Zaarito [covering bet] W&P on Corskeagh Royal, Place only on Gold Award and Apt Approach

Cousin Vinny will prob p*ss up.....
Arrgghh CR would have been my best result by far - 2nd didn't quite cover my total outgoings
Still could have been worse!

Oh stop it.... If I'd done a W&P multiple today - or even just a win multiple - on Nick Shambouros's def picks which I wrote down last night I'd be a very rich woman right now!

Still and all, have made up yesterday's losses so well content

That was really impressive. Blatently as green as grass but showed lots of class. Lovely scenes in the winners enclosure for father and son.

Just showed a lovely sequence of jockey petting his horse after the finish and talking to him - they are obviously a 'partnership'. Horse is very willing as young Mullins was bouncing up and down in the saddle something awful on the run-in :P

A great team effort all round and how proud was Mullins Snr ofhis boy. He was almost speechless when they tried to interview him after the race. Another lovely Festival story.

Thought Paddy Mullins was going to mess it up again for a few moments there. Brilliant stuff though from the genius that is Willie Mullins :)

Originally posted by Galileo@Mar 13 2008, 07:20 PM
Just got outpaced after showing up well for a long way. Looks a staying chaser in the making.
Agree 100% with you Galileo..Apt will be a very exciting horse next year..

Back