The Greatest rants of all time?

I should make clear, that I didn't mean this rant was "great", (in the traditional sense of the word).

I've heard mass murderers and chemical dropping dictators say nicer things. :)

Last edited:
Being really out of touch with things I have no idea who she is but if I'd of been the stewardess I'd have gotten her on the plane as promptly as possible with strict instructions for her to be removed from the plane once at 20,000 feet.

Tommy robinson just texted me,he said pity she's black i'd have backed her up..:)

This shows exactly what most people are like now.. some black loud mouthed c*** slags off Irish people in Ireland and **** all is done .. they should of banged the slag up in a womens prison and let the inmates bash the fcuk out of her..do you think the yanks would have put up with this slur against them.. and yet you come on here and make a joke of it.. and the usual prick manages to mention mr Robinson again... 55 NONCES NICKED AGAIN IN YORKSHIRE.. NO NAMES OR DESCRIPTIONS.. ARE THEY MR ROBINSONS MATES...?? HOW MANY NAMES WILL BE CALLED .. MO ..... BTW ... MY WIFE IS FROM DUBLIN

I've seen no report of this on the BBC news website strangely enough.

Last edited:
This shows exactly what most people are like now.. some black loud mouthed c*** slags off Irish people in Ireland and **** all is done .. they should of banged the slag up in a womens prison and let the inmates bash the fcuk out of her..do you think the yanks would have put up with this slur against them.. and yet you come on here and make a joke of it.. and the usual prick manages to mention mr Robinson again... 55 NONCES NICKED AGAIN IN YORKSHIRE.. NO NAMES OR DESCRIPTIONS.. ARE THEY MR ROBINSONS MATES...?? HOW MANY NAMES WILL BE CALLED .. MO ..... BTW ... MY WIFE IS FROM DUBLIN

Irony :)

I wonder with rants like this does the caps lock key get pressed or does it engage automatically with the fury of the typing.

Reckon it operates 0N a combination of blood pressure AND white sheet/burning cross recognition software.

Last edited:
Back