The official Merry Christmas Thread

harry

At the Start
The Unofficial Merry Christmas to you all

I hope you all have a fantastic happy Christmas and a Happy, healthy new year and I have enjoyed Talking Horses more than ever this year!!

Take care all:)

Last edited:
Christmas is a dud, too much money being spent on one day, I would rather spend the day feeding a horse or watching them race.

Merry Christmas neverthlesss to all those who enjoy

Christmas is a dud, too much money being spent on one day, I would rather spend the day feeding a horse or watching them race.

Merry Christmas neverthlesss to all those who enjoy

I love the contradiction in both lines!! Well I was down in the yard this morning and I tell you what, an early morning ride out on Crimbo day would not be a bad way to start the day!

Happy crimbo to everyone. For me, it's a day of few distractions and allows you to savour the next four days racing at Leopardstown. Good luck to all punting or who have runners over crimbo.

Merry Christmas all.

For me Christmas is about catching up with my old college mates and having a few beers around and about, spending time with the family and having 4 days to study the form for 12 race meetings on Boxing Day.

Oh and Boxing Day/St. Stephens Day is about flying back to Spain at 7am in the morning and being at the airport for 5am followed by a PM from An with the days Bumper winner. Happy Days :)

Back