The Punters Toolbar

Jamie

At the Start
Evening folks!

I had contacted Gareth about this yesterday who put me in touch with Alun (Warbs) who appears snowed under at present, so after the positive views recieved from FF - I thought I'd go ahead and post it on here. :o

I've created a Punters Toolbar for both IE and Firefox, although for capability purposes it works a little smoother/better in IE but the difference isn't noticeable.

It has been beta tested to iron out any bugs, and has now been released to the general public to use. I've had alot of positive reports about this tool and I'm glad to be of use to us Horse Racing fans.

Below is a screenshot of how it should look (although a fed mods have since been added)
OHRPToolbar.png

Since this screenshot I have included a 'Racecourses' tab with links to each individual racecourse in the UK, and added a 'Rating Services' tab for those punters who like to bet using ratings.

For more information please visit here: http://www.ohracing.net/forum/showthread.php?p=399712

This toolbar has been created free of charge, and I don't intend on charging for it's use. If you feel you'd wish to make a donation then please do so to the Injured Jockeys Fund, or Horse Welfare.

Many thanks & I hope you enjoy it. :D

P.S - If you have any thoughts about how it can be improved, extra links added then please feel free to air your thoughts as nothing is impossible to implement (unless you have a mac). :whistle:

Back