The queen has arrived...

Miesque

At the Start
402513_295118560545502_174381742619185_850173_501347478_n.jpg

Goldi arrived at Coolmore this morning....

She looks really tired and a bit fed up! "Where are ze crowds, ze snappairs, ze applause? Is zees the best you rosbifs can do?"

Sending her to Galileo is an awful decision, best they could hope for is a filly for future breeding.

I wouldn't send a brilliant sire to a brilliant miler

She goes to Galileo.

Kiri - I think she wanted us to all sod off and stop coming to see her/taking her pic and let her have a sleep after the lorry ride over!

She'll probably have a filly called Forward or something obscure like that...some of the names the last couple of years are not the most inspiring!

:lol: at some of the names in here.

Seriously, the horse won't be given anything remotely like the sire or dam.

You only do that when you're building a legacy, the legacy has been built it's time to branch out and make the foal his or her own destiny.

I will bet with anyone here that the name won't have anything to do with Galileo or Goldikova.

Shes so lovely isnt she....

I beg to differ on the title though ;) - the queen arrived at her 18-30s holiday in Gloucestershire at lunchtime today, much to the delight of her boyfriend who was turned out in the school and raced over to see if the visitor was for him - Red was his first, and he was just as pleased to see her this time as he was last year.... :<3:

Last edited:
lol, only took a few while we were waiting for the transport to arrive - shes not looking too shabby at all,hopefully back at the end of feb...

407233_10150556501477438_511952437_8879275_963265749_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! She is red, isn't she?

I love chestnuts, even if they do tend to be a bit batty sometimes (I empathise completely!).

Back