The Real Tyson - news appreciated

krizon

At the Start
News appreciated on THE REAL TYSON, coming down two out at Limerick in the Opportunity Chase, having been up in the first three throughout. Love this big, genuine horse and the useless RP doesn't even have the full results of the 5.15 up yet, let alone his race! :mad:

Yeah, a report no doubt filed from someone's feckin' sofa! Anyone in Ireland, preferably at Limerick, who can help, please?

The fall looked bad and it caught my eye too so I rewinded at the time and on second viewing it looked as if he was just out on his feet when he came down
I didn 't think there was anything else wrong with him.

Thanks, Sheikh. Yes, he was definitely tiring as he'd been asked to keep well up with the pace throughout, which he obligingly did. I didn't like the way his neck twisted. I know he's not yet really got going, but he has some nice PtP work behind him, and you know what it's like - you start to follow a bit of a newbie, see it coming on, and then splat! Mind you, after all the heart-rending that NH incurs, I shouldn't really follow any particular horse at all, since too many - and they're usually in the medium to lower brackets - end up as dog food. But it's damn difficult not to single out a few every season whose attitude or efforts you particularly like.

Couldn't help it - emailed Edward O'Grady and had the nicest reply. TYSON is fine and should be back out on Easter Monday. Job done.

Back