The Walking Dead Season 5

Aaahhhhh I don't have cable. I LOVE this show. Have done from the very first episode. It is so intelligent in it's relationships and scripts. Can't wait until it is back on Freeview. This episode had record viewing figures for a cable show in the US. 17.3 million.

Watched a couple of seasons to much waffle for me and not enough action,unless its changed thought it would be a gore fest tongue In cheek can't be doing with all this adding plot into a zombie series..:whistle:

I watched series 1 of BB because people at work went on, and on, and on about how great it was. I thought it was very slow, very annoying and struggled to get through the dvds for one series. No comparison in my humble opinion to TWD.

Gigolo - from what I have read about this opening episode, enough action in here to satisfy all plot loathers :)

I watched series 1 of BB because people at work went on, and on, and on about how great it was. I thought it was very slow, very annoying and struggled to get through the dvds for one series. No comparison in my humble opinion to TWD.

Gigolo - from what I have read about this opening episode, enough action in here to satisfy all plot loathers :)

There is enough action in the first 4 minutes to send people into shock!

Why have a lot of English people started to say season instead of series?

I'll not lose any sleep over it, mind.:p

Back