This Covid things a dead loss

sunshine

Apprentice
Lucky to have 28 bets taken a week compared to 70 before covid... Be glad when its all over :( Had my first vaccine, us old timers have to stick together when things are tough.

Last edited:
I dont even know whats running let alone the winner... Gamblers try to pick winners or losers... Investors play the odds.

nearly 3 years lurking on the forum before posting this, talk about playing the long game Ron

Sunshine, you sound like you know a thing or two. I'd be happy to buy some of that knowledge if you were willing to share.

Sunshine, you sound like you know a thing or two. I'd be happy to buy some of that knowledge if you were willing to share.

Pull the other one, its got bells on it.

I used to bet on Betfair but since the forum ban and no way to contact them I now use BETDAQ, they have a helpline and internet chat, just thought i would take this golden opportunity to point that out :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Betdaq is down, cor blimy, you cant win... I feel its my duty to report that I had a problem this morning, i was typing in the search box and it was typing the wrong letters, after doing a restore and changing computers which made no difference, i changed the keyboard and it worked, it was a dodgy keyboard, can you believe it.... No need for concern, I appreciate some forum members may be upset by this.....everything is fine now

Last edited:
My threads been promoted to chat, Diamond Geezer can obviously recognise talent:)... 4 bets matched yesterday, normally about 10 or 15 bets matched daily at this time of year, lucky im still here... we all need a bit of luck sometimes.

URGENT MESSAGE... Forum users will be relieved to know that the new keyboards have arrived...I made a mistake and ordered German layout so if this is in German my apologies... Als du

Back