Thursday nap

LUKE

Senior Jockey
Royal Choice 5 o clock Tramore-available at 3's.Winning point to pointer who ran a good race at this venue first time out over hurdles.The forecast favourite is no great shakes and this is HdB's local track -he does like to have a winner here.

Cheers Luke, 1st leg of a double up with Tawaagg there. Down to THE NAP now for a nice simple profitable day....

I'm off out there in 2 minutes.Told the brother on Sunday that Tawaagg was the bet on the card but wanted to have a good look at the card at lunchtime before taking 9/4.Lunchtime came and he was 6/4-decided I would take that but all of a sudden it was 5/4.Hard to come back from that.

Royal Choice 5 o clock Tramore-available at 3's.Winning point to pointer who ran a good race at this venue first time out over hurdles.The forecast favourite is no great shakes and this is HdB's local track -he does like to have a winner here.

Great call Luke. Won easily.

When Luke says NAP, Luke means NAP. Royal Choice did it well. Well done sir, top tipping. I'm away to Lahinch now for a long weekend with a nicely packed wallet. SURFS UP!!! :thumbsup:

Finished slightly ahead on what should have been a bumper day for me.Arrived on course just before 5 o clock and went to parade ring-no sign of Lynch and other horses are on their way to the start.I went off to my usual position and one of my mates appeared just before the off to say that HdB's body language was very positive when Lynch did appear.
As for the race -never in doubt -was odds on with a circuit to go.I would say today was the day-wouldn't have any ambitious plans for her I'd imagine.

Won a Grade 3 novice chase for mares on Sunday afternoon.I had a modest few quid on at 14s.
The stable is absolutely on fire at the moment -I have been following the horses since a fairly young age and with deBromheads being the local stable I have always paid it a certain amount of atention.The stable has never had this level of success on a regular basis-my worry with Sizing Europe for the Arkle in mind-would be that when the stable has to slow down a gear early in the New Year they might find it hard to reach a peak for Cheltenham.

Back