Time for a bet even if it is a monday.

Outsider

Journeyman
3 for Kempton.
LOST IN TIME 250 whilst I was putting my bet on and scanning the cards for a 4th horse Lost in time went 12s 10s 8s.which was annoying.

SCENIC 1250 10/1
This horse finished 8th when DOOM finished 7th.doom is the horse Tan put up as worth following.

ADACE 220 14/1 Chaumi put this up as a hold up horse and it tried to lead which led me to say it was a non Trier.
2 races later it got up on the line to win.its back over 1 m tomorrow and I do like the excitement of hold up horses.
Needs a bit of luck in running but it's a decent price.
The trouble with these types is their style of running leads to trainers fiddling.if you know what I mean.

Going to add another.
THOMAS EQUINAS 730C 7/1 3 places bet365 7 runners.

Charlie Bennett has ridden Lost in time the last twice but comes here to ride his stablemate.finished 2.5L behind two of these last time over c/d and is 6lb and 4lb better in.
As long as there are no NRs then 7/1 3 places looks a good bet.

Not a good day.
Scenic ran well but that winner was impressive wasnt it.
Adace . Ran like adace does but...drifted to 20s and didnt finish like he normally does.
That was the risk.
Lost in time.what can I say about that run,Fallon seemed to be looking like he wasnt happy and was determined to drop it out and then stopped riding.very strange ride.
When I put it in my alerts there was another horse that finished better than him off level weights.that horse won its next two and is off 80 now whereas LIT has dropped to 71 so there must be a race in him and should get dropped again.

Back