Tipperary Tommorrow

trackside528

At the Start
Though I don't have any particularly strong thoughts on the card tommorrow (although I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Footy Facts put in at 12/1 in the novice chase in the Irish Field tissue this morning!), I thought I would start this thread to appease Grasshopper and his sad ilk (we wouldn't want sectarian violence on the forum now, would we! :D)

Seriously, the Tipp Hurdle looks a decent race with the return of Cork All Star. Still has a bit to prove for me though and ground won't be ideal. Heavenly Blues looks a big price IMO at around 10/1.

I'll be watching Footy Facts with interest in the novice chase. Pulled very hard for a long way at Listowel but still ran a decent race in what looks a fair contest. Provided he settles better, he could make a very nice chaser over 2m4f+ with cut in the ground. Perhaps a horse for something like the Drinmore?

Anybody fancy anything?

Last edited:
Not at all, tracks.

I've backed Larkwing in the Hurdle (ground against Cork All Star, for me), and Boulavogue and Megadeed each-way in the novice chase and handicap hurdle respectively.

I've also backed Albinus in the novice chase at Huntingdon, King Daniel at Kelso, and in the interests of sport, have had a small bet on Vision D'Etat for the Arc.

Two horses who should handle the ground are Crooked Throw and Boulavogue.Both trained by Charlie Swan.Might be a nice double.

Back