Todays Bets

Guest_

At the Start
Really sweet on Dreamtheimpossible in the Fillies Mile. I know the favourite looks good, but I will be interest to see what the daughter of Spain can do on this sort of ground.

While in the challenge cup I will be investing e/w in Relative Order.

No overnight rain. They changed the going to good after the second race yesterday after some of the jockeys complained of overwatering. They did look to be kicking the top off, particularly on the round course, but the times suggest the ground was good to firm.

No overnight rain. They changed the going to good after the second race yesterday after some of the jockeys complained of overwatering. They did look to be kicking the top off, particularly on the round course, but the times suggest the ground was good to firm.

FFS!!!

Jamboretta best bet of the day for me.

Tamayuz and Dreamtheimpossible are interesting too,

in other cards
Decameron at chester interesting.

I've had a small EW interest in Navajo Moon in the fillies Listed race at Gowran. Trip and ground should both suit, and provided she comes back to the form she showed earlier in the summer she will be in the first 3.

More of a watching brief for me today.

I wont be having a bet until next weekend but I wonder if we could get a boilover in the big race.Sabana Perdida perhaps.

Absolutely no confidence behind first 3 in market and Winker Watson is playing up.This race could be a bookies dream.

Back