Tracking Horses

Ballydoyle

At the Start
Last year I visited the Tattersalls Sales and I am really keen to follow the yearlings (who are now 2yr olds) that I picked out. I only chose 20!

Are there any sites that I can use to let me know when a horse is running - I dont mind paying a small amount say £5 a month but nothing too onerous on the pocket!

I know Sporting Life has a service which charges £5 a year and then 25p for each text reminder which would be ok but I just wondered if anyone here had a better site to use?

If it could hold say 100 horses to follow that would be great as I want to go to another sale later this year!

Thanks Granger - but does it work for UK based trainers too? Most of the ones I picked out stayed here.

I use the Irish Racing one - pretty handy when it alerts me about the horses I've forgotten about! Sometimes you have to wait until an initial entry has been made until the horses show up but once they're on there it's pretty good. If you've kept a record of the dam(s) name(s) it might be worth looking on the RP (search for the dam and look at progeny entries) - if the horse has been enetered in any of the big races e.g. 2011 Derby or 2yo sales races they should be listed there - sometimes worth checking back every so often to see if they've been named.

foaltrack.com started recently and has really taken off. They are planning to extend this to UK and Irish horses, and it is free! worth taking a look

Back