Train- Birming Intl to Chelt

an capall

Senior Jockey
Chaps and chappettes with local knowledge.

1. Am I best buying the tickets in advance or when I land tomorrow
2. Which is the best site for rail tickets in the UK?

Thanks in advance

AC

Morning an capall , my missus does all the bookings for her workplace and she uses 'The Trainline 'site. 40% discounts available.

or hang around at the airport and share a cab with one of the 100 people that will be heading to Chelts. The train is a bit of a pain in the hole.

It doesn't make a difference whether you book a ticket or not, you will still have to join the queuing system at the station. It does run fairly smoothly, average waiting time around half hour based on previous years I'd say.

book it online

note reference number

go to a ticket machine at railway station on arrival

use card you used to purchase ticket and reference number given at time of purchase

print tickets

average waiting time, nil - 2 minutes.

Taxi arranged with the finest company available for a Taxi from Bhm at that time on that particular morning.

(ps..Slim - I am hoarding money to build a dowry in the hope you may someday that that daugher off me hands.)

Taxi arranged with the finest company available for a Taxi from Bhm at that time on that particular morning.

(ps..Slim - I am hoarding money to build a dowry in the hope you may someday that that daugher off me hands.)

Why not bar the bull?

I'm a settled man I'm afraid. She came home the other night with an email from from Alan Quinn on her phone. He took a picture of her and ROG in Searsons on LWR Baggot St and was good enough to send it on to her. She was ecstatic.

I hate my life.

Alan Quinlan - how do I size up with him (whoever he is)?

Youd be the value bet in the fight, given its one on one. However, as per usual, we would all be poorer for backing you, given hed kick you around the place, even heavily sedated....

But we would have value...

Youd be the value bet in the fight, given its one on one. However, as per usual, we would all be poorer for backing you, given hed kick you around the place, even heavily sedated....

But we would have value...

And as you look a little like a miniature Leo Cullen he would probably gouge your eye out as well.

A miniature Leo Cullen? That's very hurtful. I once had a barmaid from Waterford texting me morning noon and night about whips and riding boots after I told her I was Chris Hayes.

Last edited:
Back