Trainer In Form

Colin Phillips

At the Start
M.Scudamore (not sure who holds the licence these days is it dad or Mrs. Marilyn??) has had three wins from eight runners in the last seven days for a rather lovely profit.

Only the one runner today : Ardesia Leicester 1.40

The record will probably read 3 from 9 after me posting this. :shy:

Michael Jr is brother of Tom and therefore son of Peter.

Stable has been in good form and Ardesia has every chance of adding to that.

Great to point out the trainers that are doing well, Colin. These facts could be tips in themselves.

Cracking ride by Dom Elsworth on the winner Approved Force who tanked along on debut at Warwick before dumping the jockey on the final bend.
Today he restrained him at the back before pouncing in the latter stages.
Ardesia a bit disappointing and Inchlaggan hasn't gone on from his debut win.

As feared, M.Scudamore's figures now read 3/9, still not bad and they run DIRECTA'S DIGGER in the Fakenham 2.00

Pat Haslam has had eight runners in the past seven days, six have finished in the frame, with three of those winning. He runs GREEN DAY PACKER in the 3.30 Fakenham.

Not a lot of success on this thread so far but I'll plough on for a while at least.

J. Howard Johnson has had four winners from his ten runners over the last seven days.

He runs five at Hexham today, I'm not going to name them because if you are interested I'm sure you'll find them.

I like canada street, if Kelshore Boy didnt fell on Sunday, it would have been an extra winner on those figures above.

Well this thread is proving to be the kiss of death so far.

But, M. Scudamore had a nice winner with Arumun at Warwick yesterday and is back on the hot list.

They run three at Hereford today.

12.50 PRINCESSE D'AGNOUN
1.20 MYSTIC KING
3.20 NORSEMAN CATELINE

Don't give up, Colin, it's interesting and the results will be too.....but may take a little longer for a pattern to form.

Ive backed Harringay in Wincanton's 2.00 race, each way, at 10/1. She ran well in this last year (her reappearance then), Hen Knights yard seem to be going ok and the jockeys been amongst the winners too. No Senorita Rumbelita in the line up this year
2456bc58f26d1a9057fdd0528aa5e26c.gif

Green Day Packer probably needs 'firm' somewhere in the going description to be a betting proposition, but still a tad dis-appointing to be beaten so far at Fakenham...

Only one of the Scudamore horses actually ran yesterday.........NORSEMAN CATELINE, a rather distant fourth. :(

On to the All-Weather for today's runner.

Paul Cole, three from seven in the last seven days, runs PRINCESS DANEHILL in the Wolverhampton 8.25.

Originally posted by Cajosolu@Nov 22 2007, 01:43 PM
Ive backed Harringay in Wincanton's 2.00 race, each way, at 10/1. She ran well in this last year (her reappearance then), Hen Knights yard seem to be going ok and the jockeys been amongst the winners too. No Senorita Rumbelita in the line up this year
2456bc58f26d1a9057fdd0528aa5e26c.gif

Green Day Packer probably needs 'firm' somewhere in the going description to be a betting proposition, but still a tad dis-appointing to be beaten so far at Fakenham...
No Senorita Rumbelita but still a nice 12L winner in the shape of Miss Mitch, also a timely boost for the Robert Alner camp.

Harringay plodded on into second place for a small profit
smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif

Paul Cole is stiil 3/6 after the Wolver. meeting being abandoned, he has five runners at todays two A.W. meetings.

M.Scudamore is still hot (3/7) and has three runners today.

MYSTIC KING Tow. 12.10
DIRECTA'S DIGGER Plum. 12.20
MONTY'S PANESAR Tow. 2.25

Brendan Powell this month wouldn't have been a bad trainer to follow, Colin. I have! :D I think he has had about 14 winners so far this month and still a few more days in the month to go. Plus a few nicely priced placed horses too :)

Back