Tramore festival

LUKE

Senior Jockey
Getting ready to leave shortly.In the first Indian Spring has fantastic form and ridden by a jockey who is on fire against that he is something of a professional loser.In my opinion he is a bet at odds against.
Second race Cruising Kate ran well the last day -will be backing pre race and trying to lay off in running.
Fourth race -Watchurhouse is a pig -place lay.Have a big outsider I will be having a few quid on.
After that will be having a look at Mourad in 245 at Punchestown before going somewhere for a swift half dozen pints.

Eyecatching first run alright, Gal.

Indian Spring is a bridle merchant and I wouldn't be investing at any price; that said, Bannow Rose travelled very well at Limerick before finding absolutely nothing off the bridle.

A winner's a winner!

Not sure the O'Grady horse was putting it all in there though.

Would be nice to see Ebaziyan win well in the next.

What did Ruby do wrong there, suny?

Must admit I'm not familiar with M W Bowes, but I thought he gave Ebadiyan a hell of a lot to do!

Can't believe the Stewards at Punchestown gone on this long, the result shouldn't be reversed, minimal interference and Ruby never had to stop riding, don't see how it can be reversed.

Don't think Mourad wanted to go by, he was upsides running down to the last and the winner made a mistake, that had every chance to win, no fault of Walsh's.

Stewards take the correct decision.

Punters left the finest track in the southeast today with bulging pockets and wide smiles.Those who failed to win money at the track hammered into Nina in the bumper at Punchestown.Personally I wanted to know wtf Arthur Moore was doing at the track -I learned the answer after his son trained his first winner in the bumper.
Everyone hoping Cheltenham is off tomorrow so we can exterminate the remaining bookies.
Regards to track management who ensured all drinks were available in cold and extra cold despite sub Arctic conditions.

Just checked my betfair account and in the words of Bertie Aherne "the boom just got boomier".Some lunatic laid me 1.12 on the 2nd in first race at Tramore inrunning.

Ebadiyan gave the Captain Rio form a nice boost today (though admittedly he was given an injudicious ride at Punchestown IMO).

I've had a small bet on the winner for the Triumph - was impressed by how he travelled through the race. Only been with O'Grady less than a month as well, so hoepfully he'll improve.

Back